Monday, November 24, 2008

UKOUG'08 Presentation Schedule

So being a busy developer I wont get up to the conference until Wednesday morning and the train wont be there until 11ish; but then I have a pretty hectic schedule of presentations:

Wednesday 13:20-14:20 : How the Oracle JDeveloper team test JDeveloper. Co-presenting this with Geoff Waymark and will cover our usage of both Abbot and Selenium to test the "hard bits". I reckon this is the one mostly likely to have a big fat demo failure in it!

Thursday 10:45-11:30 : Integrating your J2EE Application with SOA. Only doing the demo here, a little bit of asynchronous web service consumption.

Thursday 11:55-12:40 : Who moved my Code? Team Development in JDeveloper. I am being the "Developer" in a demo, should be good as Susan is a lot of fun.

Thursday 17:30-18:15 : From developer to production, promoting your webservices. This presentation will look at how you take the different parts of a webservice application and move it from the developers machine to a production environment. Will cover policies and deployment plans.

Hopefully I will get to see some other talks, although I suspect that I might be busy in the speakers lounge putting the finishing touches to the last presentation.

No comments: