Just getting back into the swing of things and ended up with a nice long tab group of links. Figured I would write them down as they represent quite a nice introduction of the key concepts.
- REST Introduction
- Addressing Doubts about REST
- A look at converting a trading app to REST, interesting because it has to deal with reliability. (Nice examples of PUTs and 303s to ensure that)
- REST Ant-Patterns
- REST and hypermedia as an engine of application state. A very important concept to grok.
- A nice article on why WADL might not be enough. (Thanks jambay)
- A WADL to Java tool, doesn't use the nice Jersey client library yet.
- And finally the original REST dissertation in PDF form.